Monday, December 5, 2011

My 2011 Books Read List


These here books I've read this year so far, and by golly it's December already!
I tried to put them in chronological order (unless I list 2 books by the author like Burroughs and Moore), but I'm bad at time and space, and really most things. But I get by.


  1. The Book - Alan Watts
  2. Stranger in a Strange Land - Robert Heinlein
  3. A Dirty Job; Fool - Christopher Moore
  4. The Illuminatus! Trilogy - Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson
  5. Neuromancer - William Gibson
  6. The Electronic Revolution; Naked Lunch - William S. Burroughs
  7. The White People - Arthur Machen
  8. Tropic of Capricorn - Henry Miller
  9. Program or Be Programmed 10: Commandments for the Digital Age - Douglass Rushkoff
  10. Natural Law or Don't Put a Rubber on Your Willy - Robert Anton Wilson
  11. The Center of The Cyclone: An Autobiography of Inner Space - John C. Lilly
Of course there's more partials, references bla bla bla but these were the "front to backs" that I can remember of 2011!

My Read List on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment